Here comes 14th Feb!
Assuming you already have an idea what gift to buy for your guy (but if you haven't a clue yet, check out Mr Goodheart's recommendations) - it's time to start thinking of what you're gonna wear for that big date!
Still frazzled by what to wear and where to go this Valentine's Day?
Changeparade is here to help :)
For The Luxe Lovers
- Ase crossback top in Coral , Sienna drape dress in Midnight, Doreen Dusty dress in Lavender
- Aphrodite dress in Midnight, Rosebud low cowl back dress, Alice Chains in Midnight
A Touch of Office Romance
Scene: Candlelight dinner at any of the wine bistros at Robertson Quay or at Dempsey Hill.
Nothing more thrilling than getting caught in the act with an office
colleague - but make sure you look your best in case your colleagues
catch you on your secret date!
- Amber Asymmetrical dress in Grey, Dainty Alyssa peplum dress in Midnight, Wild Thing in Snow
In the Mood for Love
- Tyra in Tangerine Tango dress, Trixie Tulip Keyhole dress in Grapepink, Kendall Grapepink bodycon dress
It's All About the Food, Baby!
- Simone Stylist dress in Lavender, Persephone dress in Nude Cream, Midnight Chain Letter dress
The Outdoorsy Couple
Scene: Romantic dinner on the beach at sunset. Away from the crowds, pretend that you're the last two people in the world.
If you guys don't like the commercialism of Valentine's day and the ridiculously jacked-up dinner package prices and the OTT bouquets, perhaps some romantic quiet time alone is what you think of as the perfect date?
- Magdalene maxi skirt in Cream, Fussi Loves Flouncy Flowers top